Monday, October 18, 2010
We have a blog!
We finally have a blog! I have always wanted one, just never had the time to actually sit down and get it started. Well, tonight Preston is at school and I have nothing to do so I figured this would be a perfect time to start. There is always so much going on in our life and I think this could be a fun way to share everything that is going on with us. Right now we are living in Logan, Utah. Logan is a fun but cold place to live. It's also small... really small. I have been told that it is a pretty large city compared to some but I grew up in Salt Lake my whole life so this city is tiny to me! It drives me crazy that there isn't a Tai Pan or Rod Works, even though not having these stores here does help us save some money. :) But it is a nice place. We live in student housing and have such a cute little neighborhood. We love our neighbors and our ward. Preston esp loves it because we are only 1 minute away from the football field. Preston is going to school full time at Utah State, working part time and doing alot of volunteer hours at the hospital. His goal is to graduate 2011 and apply for Medical School. I am so proud of him! He is such a hard worker not only in school and work, but in everything he does. I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. He has changed my life for the better and I have no idea where I would be without him. He is my best friend. Back to logan, I am working full time right now for CETC where I work with handicap adults. I am their job coach so I help them find a job and keep it. It is the most rewarding job I have ever had! Every day is a new day with them. They are so kind and loving. Oh and loads of FUN! I am wanting to get my Medical Assisting License, so I am patiently waiting to get into a program here at the school so I can get my license. They say that I should be in by January so cross your fingers for me. Anyway, that is about all I can think about right now. I am so excited to finally have this! I think this will be alot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on the new blog Schonie! Sometimes its a lot of work, but if you can keep it up, its a wonderful way to let friends and family stay up-to-date on what you and yours are doing! BTW... I love the picture of you two, you are so cute together! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteyeah for blogging!! i'm so glad you started one and now we can really keep up with all that is happening with our next door neighbors. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah sis!! This has motivated me to update mine. So check mine now too!
ReplyDeleteoh girl. i love you.
ReplyDeleteOh I love you too!! Heidi, I just checked out your blog... it's DARLING!! Leah and Becky, I think this will be a fun way to stalk you :)
ReplyDeleteLogan is a dreadful yet wonderful place! ha ha Ian and I lived there for a little over a year and I know what you mean by "tiny" and "cold!" I sometimes still miss it...It's great to see you and Preston doing so well! I'm excited to keep in touch this way :) Love your blog. You've made it very cute!
ReplyDelete