So I was on my lunch break yesterday and just happened to be driving home. I heard my phone ring, looked at it, saw my husband Preston's picture pop up and was a little confused because he was supposed to be in class. So I picked it up already thinking something was wrong.
Me: "Hello?"
"Hi Schonie." (in a weird deep voice)
Me: "Hi, is everything ok?"
"Ya."
Me: "Ok, you're lying. What's wrong" (it didn't sound like Preston and I've never seen or heard him cry so I just imagined that something had happened and he was really upset)
"Ya. What are you doing? I miss you."
Me: "Preston don't lie to me. What's going on?!"
I hear heavy breathing almost like someone is laughing in a deep man voice. Then I hear "Schonie, it's Whitney. I will call you back."
It just so happens that my little sister, Whitney, downloaded an app on her phone that changed her voice. She could enter my number in the phone and then make it look like Preston was calling me by entering his number in it as well. I about died laughing!! She is such a little stinker. Kinda creepy to think that they have such a thing that can change your voice and your phone number though?!
No comments:
Post a Comment