Fall was so much fun! I am kind of sad to see it go. We did so much! We were lucky enough to spend alot of time with family, esp my grandparents. For those of you who don't know, my Grandpa was diagnosed with cancer over a year ago. When they gave him the diagnosis, they told him that he had 3-6 months to live. Well, Grandpa being the crazy man he is, has beat the odds! He is still here and is happy as ever! He had a goal to try and make it to our wedding (which meant more than words could ever express) and then he made another big goal to make it until his and grannies 60th anniversary. Well he did it! Grandma went to the temple for her first time at the Logan, Utah Temple before they got married. They wanted to recreate their memories and come to the logan temple. Well, they gave Preston and I a call and asked if we would join them, my reply was "HECK YA WE WILL!". So Preston and I cleared our schedule and spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa. After the temple they wanted to eat at The Blue Bird. 60 years ago they ate there before Grandma went to the temple for her first time. We had an amazing time!! So much fun! We laughed until our sides got sore. Even my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!
Jordan likes to come visit us once a month and spend the weekend. We love him so much!
Looks like I have competition. The lady in the blue skirt told Preston that he is SO sexy... esp when he is wet! LOL! Why I oughta :)
Just dancing the night away with some clients from my work
Preston is the sweetest man I know. He woke up at 6 a.m on my birthday and made this cake. He woke me up, sang happy birthday and had me blow out the candles before he went to school. How did I ever get so lucky?!
My family surprised me in Ogden for a birthday dinner. It was the best surprise ever!
We love our new friend Matt!
Butt shot. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment