In November, Preston and I had thanksgiving dinner at my parents house and then dessert at his parents house. We had so much fun! I also learned how to make pies. I can not believe how much work you have to put into the pie crust and such a little work for the pie filling. Now I understand why people like to buy the pre-made pie crusts. It saves you so much time! Regardless of how much time I had to put into those pies, it was still fun and they turned out yummy. We also did black out friday, it was my first time doing it and oh my .... I am never doing it again! There were so many people! It was fun but I could barely keep my eyes open. We waited in line at bath and body works for 45 minutes! People are nuts! :)
Jordan came to our house for the weekend. He has had a countdown for Preston's birthday (December 5) and since he was at our house the weekend before Preston's birthday, he decided that he wanted to throw Preston a surprise party. We sent Preston upstairs and told him to do his homework. Meanwhile, we were in the kitchen and made him a birthday cake, a birthday card and wrapped his present. Jordan bought him a can of Cherry Coke Zero. It was so cute! He's such a good boy. So we turned off all the lights and hid. I called Preston and told him to come down stairs and of course once he walked in the room we yelled "SURPRISE!!" Jordan was so excited!! He is the best friend anyone could ever ask for!
This last weekend we went to the snow college football game in sandy. They won so it made Preston super happy. After that we went to Red Robin with his family for his birthday dinner. We went to the house after and had cake and ice cream. We had a blast! His birthday was on sunday, so we didn't do too much. I made Preston breakfast and had him open his present. We went to church and our cute primary class made a HUGE deal about his birthday. You could tell that Preston really loved that. After church we took it easy and then met my family in Layton at Red Lobster for his birthday dinner. We had so much fun!! I am so grateful to have been blessed with such an awesome family (both mine and prestons). All of them have been so supportive of everything Preston and I do. I love them so much!!
This is us outside of the mall waiting to get in for black friday... soooo cold!!
Our front door during a huge blizzard that hit us. There was so much snow!! Preston said that the snowman took a dump on us. ha ha! That's my husband for ya. Gotta love him!
Preston opening his present from Jord. I love this picture!
The Erickson Family minus Brent and Parker. Sure do love them!
Happy Birthday Preston!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment